Sunday 15 April 2012

The Back End... My Bedroom...

I'm settling in and making my new home 'mine'.
Across the back of the bus is my bed. It has a window so I can see the stars, otherwise I am tucked in to a cosy little space.
The bed is big enough for me or two...
The little shelf has doors that lift up and storage underneath.
It's been  very cleverly built and every tiny space utilised.
Under the bed is more storage, cupboards that open with sliding baskets that pull out, so very easy to access.
You can see a tiny little dressing table, a corner cupboard, mirrors, lights everywhere including both ends of the bed so I can sleep up or down or whichever way. 
The guitar - I want to learn to play it so I got it out to either do that and use it or give it away.
The foot end of my bed also has a shelf with storage underneath. I have stacked books here...
I love books, looking at them, reading them, just having them around me.
As I settle in and find a home for everything I am making a list of little things that I want done.
When I move everything not secured falls down...
So I am going to have a little edge built along the edge of the dressing table and the books on the top shelf secured somehow, so I can leave things where they are when driving.
Under the foot end of the bed is more storage space, to access it I have to  lift up the mattress and move a large length of ply. That's hard for me to do so I'm thinking of an alternative - gas struts maybe...
Any ideas welcome.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Love your bedroom Angela......would love to see the titles of those books on your shelf.

    ReplyDelete