Wednesday 29 February 2012

Breakfast With A Difference!

This was today's breakfast...
As I've mentioned before I like cooking.
I have lots of recipies, gathered from here and there, that I am sorting through - space being of the essence in my new small-space living.
So...
It's either make them, like them or throw them away.
Before I do a major grocery shop I find some 'never made before' recipies I have hoarded, buy the ingredients and...
This was today's experiment.
It could be lunch served with a fresh rocket salad.
STONEFRUIT PIZZA
1 pizza base - I used a pita bread
Spread with 2 tab creme fraiche -
Thinking of my waistline I used Ricotta
Thick sprinkling of dried (or fresh) sage
Sliced nectarine, plum or peach
Crumbled blue cheese - as much or little as you like
Bake until base is golden and cheese is bubbling

 


 

1 comment: