Thursday 1 March 2012

The Perfect Day...

This is one of the most amazing things I have done...
And definitely to be repeated.
The boat 'The Perfect Day' - www.aperfectday.co.nz - goes daily from Tutukaka Marina to Poor Knights Islands.
Poor Knights Islands are ranked as one of the 'Top Ten Wildlife Destinations in the World',
and are in the 'Top Three Coastal Destinations on the Planet'.
Perfect Day anchors in a sheltered bay with 30 meter deep water.
Wet suits, snorkels, diving tanks etc are all provided,
although I had my own..
All I needed to do was have a good time - which I did in bucket loads.
Poor Knights Islands are a total marine reserve so the fish are prolific...
The underwater scenery is amazing.
Kayaks are provided to explore Rikoriko Cave,
the worlds largest sea cave.
The continual buffet lunch was delicious.
I returned home exhilarated and tired...
I must do this again...
Soon - I have a birthday coming up!
Want to join me?




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment