Monday 23 September 2013

Langs Beach


Well... The time has come... Again...
I've left the Far North, spent two weeks in Whangarei...
Now I'm slowly travelling south...
How far south I don't know.
My first stop was the little Scottish town of Waipu.
There is a very good cafe there where I had lunch...
Then it was onto Langs Beach...
 

Where I am parked on the side of the road on a wide verge...


The beach at my doorstep.


When I got here yesterday the weather was horrible...
The wind almost ripped the door out of my hand when I opened it
briefly. The sea was big and noisy and heavy rain during the night.
Needless to say I was very warm and snug with my fire going.
 This morning I woke to a very different scene...
No wind... Beautiful sun... And I'm off for a walk along the beach

 
Not a very good map... Whangarei top middle...
Langs Beach bottom of the bay on the right.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment