Wednesday 18 February 2015

Old School Cafe... Another Place to Park...

Just a couple of kilometers down the road from Tomatea Point is the Old School Cafe. They have a very nice Pop... (park over property) which is a donation to stay there unless you plug into power and then it's $10.

It's just over the road from the Pakawau Camping Ground which is also the access to the beach.

There are tennis courts should  you feel so inclined... And a lovely flat grassy area which was very popular.

The cafe... Open from 11am till late...

 
I had coffee one morning... It had been soooo windy so was lovely to be sheltered although I did have to hold tight to the newspaper while I read it...

I was there for about three nights. I went with some of my neighbours for dinner, the menu was extensive and the food delicious, and an excellent selection of wines...

However the first night I was there I smoked two Kawahai I had caught at Collingwood...
The smoke and the smell brought some interested neighbours... But there was only enough for me!

A highly recommended place to park and easy access to yet another beautiful beach.

1 comment: