Monday 3 December 2012

Teddy Bears... In My Bedroom...


Well... I didn't need to go for a picnic in the woods
to find these teddy bears.
My friend who I was staying with in Christchurch
makes these beautiful bears.


 They live on the bookshelves in my bedroom...
And when I'm lonely in the night...


They keep me company...
They come alive and sing and dance...
During the day I wonder If I imagined such shennanigans...
They just sit there!
 
This is Chocolate Drop wrapped up against the cold night air...

And Alexander The Great... Looking pompous...

Julia Caesar, snug and warm...

And Crystaline and Theodore... I think they're an item!

I wonder if she would make me a 'Licorice Allsort'?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Perhaps if you ask her VERY NICELY she will!!
    Bears take quite a bit of time, skill and patience to make, so you may have to take her out for a nice meal too!
    Whatever the price, it will be worth it to get a bear made specially for you.

    ReplyDelete