Sunday 19 May 2013

A Bottle of Wine... Or Two Perhaps?


 There are not a lot of shops in Palm Beach
but those that are, are unique...
And this is one of them.
The Palm Beach Deli, on the corner.

It's unlike any other deli I have been in...
And it fascinates me.

I have wandered through here several times on
my various visits to Sydney...

And this time was no exception.
The shelves are packed with things familiar and strange...

And none of them cheap.
I found jams and pickles, packets of all sorts of things.
Breads, cheeses...
Turkish beach towels, candles, body and hand creams...


Teas of every sort, coffee, biscuits...


But I loved browsing the aisles of wine... From all round the world.
The prices were amazing... A mere $799... Perhaps not...
Here's another one $379... The name sounds interesting...
No... $99 sounds better...


Or this looks tempting... I wonder if the 'Pegasus Bay'
is New Zealand... And only $135...
Shall I get two?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment