Saturday 4 May 2013

Coffee... At The Greedy Goat

I decided I needed coffee... It's a bit of a daily 'fix'.
So if I wanted coffee it was a walk to find it.
I had a destination in mind... So off I went.


Walking anywhere in Palm Beach or Whale Beach
is good exercise... It's up hill and...


Down dale and round the bends...
Till I get to the main road.

Then, as there are no footpaths... It's along the road
keeping inside the white line as there is quite a lot of traffic.

In places there is a track...

Other places not...


 
Past the amazing houses...

 
The glimpses of the sea never far away...

 
The bus stop...

 
More tracks around the bend... And...

 
Here is the Greedy Goat... I can smell the coffee!


It's actually quite a cool day but I sat outside on the deck...
I was quite hot from walking...
But the heater was hastily turned on in case I was cold.





Here is the 'Goat'...


And here is my coffee... This was the first cup!
After all I had walked a long way to get it...
Served with a lime and coconut friand... Delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment