Tuesday 27 August 2013

More Marimekko...



While I was in 'Bolt of Cloth' looking at fabrics, cushions and
china I found this little Marimekko bag. I adore the colour and decided
it could be my new make up bag. So!



I keep my make up bits and pieces in a basket in my wardrobe.
Each day I take it out and choose what I am going to use today...
What colour eye liner and shadow and lipstick...
Other things are mostly the same every day




So... Here is todays selection...
And just for the girls who want to know...
Living Nature Moisturiser/Foundation, Dawn Light...
And lip pencil, Morning  Sun...
Mac eye pencil, Permaplum... A very cheap 'Mode' black mascara...
Mac eyebrow pencil, Lingering... Mac eye shadow, Shale...
Two lipsticks the I use together, Mode, Dark Orchid and
Living Nature, Flame.
So that's me today... For better or worse...
 


Into my gorgeous little bag it goes...


And sits on the end of my tiny dressing table.
In case you want to know what the other bottles and
bits and pieces are... I use organic skin care/cleansers/shampoo
 from Viola Organics...
Made in Whangarei in New Zealand...
And most, not all, some is Mac, of my make-up is from
Living Nature... Made in Kerikeri in New Zealand.
The biggest bottle is Aesop... Body Balm.
It was given to me for my birthday when I was in Sydney.
It's wonderful stuff... But the price!
I'll go back to making my own.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment