Wednesday 28 August 2013

Sales And Shopping... It's Such A Temptaion

When I'm in 'Christchurch with such easy access
to the shops and malls, it's so easy to find
lovely things that I don't really need.
Ballantynes was having their fabulous annual sale...
So we joined the hordes of bargain hunters.
I found this lovely little bag...
It's an 'Olga Berg' made in Australia
I think green is my new 'In' colour.
It just fits my glasses, wallet, phone and lippy


Another day I went to a small shopping centre...
The supermarket was my destination. But on the way
I was attracted into a shop bursting with
fashions, some winter sales... Other
new seasons. I wandered in for a look and instantly
saw this 'Loobies Story' jacket. Just what I didn't need, but I had to have it.
It looks stunning, people stop me in the street...
I already have a buyer when I get tired of it and
want to sell it!



I didn't know either of these labels but it was
great to find something different.
Just as well I'm back in the north away from the
shops. Other 'bus' things to spend my money on now.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment