Saturday 28 March 2015

Off Through The Molesworth...


 
 This is where I am going today... In the distance... On the right is
Mt Altimarloch, at the back Mt Alexander and the big one on the
left is Mt Tapuae-o-Uenuku, the tallest mountain in
New Zealand outside of the Southern Alps...
And they lead into the Molesworth...

Im leaving the lovely little town of Seddon behind...
I have some Yealands wines in my cellar!

And I'm heading to the hills and beyond...

The Awatere Valley...

Over the new Awatere Bridge that runs beside the old now historical
double decker road and rail bridge...


Through all the vineyards that now stretch up the valley...
And 100km to my first stop at a DoC camp  on the north
boundary of the Molesworth Station... Watch this space
for more exciting photos of my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment