Saturday 24 November 2012

The Shopping Trolley... Dad Attached!


Well... All shopping needs are provided for at the
Hornby Pak'N Save...
It's a bit of a dilemma shopping with a wheel chair...
But I found this attachable trolley that solved the problem.
All it needed was some 'man' power... And that was me!
I felt I needed a license though...
 

My Dad thoroughly enjoyed himself.
Usually my brother does Dad's grocery shopping online...
So a visit to the supermarket to browse  the aisles
was quite a treat.
We got a taxi there and back and the drivers are marvellous...
They help Dad while I organise the wheel chair...
They carry the shopping inside when we get home.
I was ready for a cup of tea when we got home!
But the cupboards and fridge are stocked again.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Wow......you most definitely are to be renamed 'Wonder Women'!!!
    You will be going back to your bus for a very much needed rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet your dad is just so happy that you are there.
    I think you're doing so wonderfully well...

    ReplyDelete