Thursday 3 April 2014

Licorice Anyone?



The first time somebody came to my bus
door asking to buy licorice I was so surprised.
They went away  disappointed that I didn't have any.
This has happened so many times...
Even a workman in a truck stopped
and wanted $5 worth!
It never occured to me that people would
think, from the name of my bus, that I
was selling it. Parked here in the cafe
carpark even more people have asked me.
A German couple riding along the road on 
their bikes, who spoke very little English,
stopped to buy some. I asked if they just
wanted licorice and got the answer 'yes and
allsorts'! So I got myself organised and now I
have some for sale... 

n
Bags of licorice, bags of allsorts and mixed.
I sell some every day... If  you're passing...
Call in. 



1 comment:

  1. Can I order some online, do you accept credit cards and paypal?

    ReplyDelete