Tuesday 14 October 2014

Another Day... Fresh Snow... Sun... Sea... Mountains...

 After another rough night... A perfect day dawned. This was
the view from my bus parked at the race course. But it was
too cold and shady so I needed to move into the sun.

 Over the road looking across South Bay...

 The stony fore shore, the rocks and further round is where
the whale watching boats depart from...

 But I went into town... I wanted to park in the sun...
With a view and not re-park all day. The parking area at the
railway station was the place...

 So here I am, tucked in alongside the bushes...

The sea in front of me... The vast Pacific Ocean...
And the mountains and snow on the other side...
My fire going... What a place to eat breakfast and
decide what to do next.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I enjoy your posts and look forward to them, hope all is going well! Ruth

    ReplyDelete