Wednesday 8 October 2014

Tully House Garden...

 When I went back to Tully House in the afternoon to
collect my purchases (in the car!) and sit in the garden...
Another delight of all sorts of things awaited me...
This path goes to the back of the house and
even walking round here, there were treasures for sale
in the trees and garden...






 This is inside the garden shed... Projects waiting for time...

 Too many baskets...

 
 And watering cans...

 
 There was a ladder up to a  loft... And surprise, surprise...
A hidden away bed... sleeping place for one of the
four very much loved cats... Definitely not for sale.

 We sat here in the garden... Cool white wine was delicious...
Amongst more statues and pots in baskets

 And a beautiful Magnolia tree. When Kirsty bought this
house the garden, front and back, was bare lawn...
Now an organised jungle of luxurious growth...
I didn't want to leave... But eventually it got cold and
was dinner time...

I think this sign sums up Kirsty and her home... And
could be taken heed of by all of us.
Kirsty also does 'Bed and Breakfast" she has two
absolutely beautiful bedrooms and a sitting room...
And the bathroom... I could stay there
pretending I lived in a different era...
To contact Kirsty - Ph +03 3047261 or +021 0632554

You want to know what I bought?... Tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment