Friday 6 July 2012

To Shop... Or Not To Shop... In Kerikeri...


When I go shopping I soon choose which are my favourite shops...
The ones that have something different in them...
Things that I like... That are peculiar to me!
Anne of Craicor... Is a must visit when I am in Kerikeri
It has an eclectic range of nice and unusual clothes, a range of fairly standard but nice underwear...
And merino's... And scarves...
And some most beautiful French knickers and camisoles...
Well worth a look.

This is definitely my favourite butcher.
I'm always on the lookout for a nice, tasty, juicy sausage with no fillers or preservatives or suphites.
Well this is the place to go.They make their own and I have tried lots of what they have on offer.
My favourites - Pure Beef... and little breakfast size sausages - Nuremburg - they do have pork in them...
But for an indulgent breakfast with bacon and eggs or tomatoes and mushrooms... Yummy!
They also have a good selection of 'free range' meats.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Oh yes... some beautiful French knickers and camisoles and a nice tasty juicy sausage...

    ReplyDelete
  2. All sounds very good Angela specially those French stickers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. O lol that should actually read knickers........Always wanted some of those so I'm shopping with you next time I'm up that way.

    ReplyDelete