Thursday 13 September 2012

Early Morning at Puriri Bay...


I was up eary this morning... The sun popped over the hill at 7.14a.m and the 2 deg C temperature began to go up... It's reached 5deg now so still cold and very cold for the Far North of New Zealand but there is a due southerly air flow coming from the Antarctic... Brrrr!


I took my camera and cup of tea down to the beach...
Everything is so still the sea is like glass...
Not a cloud in the sky...

The beach looking to the North...
The sea undisturbed...

I sat on the fence in total solitude...
Apart from the birds in the distance fishing for their breakfast.
It's a perfect day for the coastal walk I have been talking about and wanting to do...
Today is the day... So watch this space for photos when I get back...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment