Thursday 6 September 2012

The Smallest Room In My House... Bus


I've been doing some renovations in my bathroom...
It's the little-ist room...
But it has lots in it... Now!
I came to Recreational Concepts...
Who are changing their name to City Motorhomes...
Find them here...


I parked in the sun and...


The mess of tools while things were done...

And James who did a wonderful job of installing fiddly bits and pieces with minimum fuss and mess.
This is my new towel rail and drying rack...

Installed... Pulled out and functional.

Marvellous for drying my laundry when I can't put it outside.
The rack pushes in and folds against the wall
so is only instrusive when in use.
It has a rail attached underneath it for my towel.

These are my new dispenser bottles.
Previously all my bottles lived in a bucket on the floor and slopped around and fell over...
Not any more...
Purple shampoo - coz I have white hair... Conditioner,,, Body wash...
All at the push of a button.

You can see how they fit underneath the drying rack...
The switch underneath is for the shower...
And the new toilet roll holder...
I was always drowning the toilet roll...
So this one closes...

And as it opens dispenses the paper...
The lastest 'must have' since sliced bread!

And a new tap on the handbasin.
The old one was a very stiff pull up one... I had to use two hands...
Impossible to control the water flow which gushed everywhere...
Not now... This is a tiny dinky tap... How far I lift it up controls the amount of water...
Always a precious commodity.


Here is the finished job... I now have a very functional, useable handbasin.

Above the handbasin is another dispenser bottle for hand sanitizer... Again a water saver.
A rack for my toothpaste and brushes... my face cleanser, deodorant...
All the totally necessary things...
You can probably notice two showers...
The shower head over the basin is attached to the hot water cylinder which I rarely use...
Why heat up 15 litres of water when I only want 3...
The shower head hanging up is attached to a round tubuar container that sits on the floor...
It has a bilge pump in the bottom.
I boil the kettle, tip it in, fill it up with cold water...
I've learned to be quick and can wash and condition my hair and wash me in 8 litres of water.

Only one thing to go to complete my 'State of the Art' bathroom...
My new toilet.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Amazing!! It is all so compact and functional....I guess in such a small space it has to be.

    ReplyDelete