Tuesday 27 March 2012

The Early Bird Catches... The Fish

 It was fresh fish for breakfast today.
It was out of the sea, into the pan and onto my plate.
Couldn't get much fresher than that!
I'm at Tauranga Bay now. Spent two nights at Whangaroa Harbour on the way.
This is a divine spot. I'm in a camping ground that monopolises the whole water front. But it's so beautiful I don't mind paying to stay here.
Look at the new maps and you will follow my journey from Awanui where i turned onto State Highway 10, then from Whangaroa followed the road to Tauranga Bay. It's another  place that I could stay forever, but not this time. I need to get my hair cut and do some shopping so tomorrow will journey on...








Posted by PicasaPictures:
1. My fish in the pan
2. On my plate for brekkie
3.  Where I am parked - rod out
4. Some others here
5 & 6. This beautiful beach
7. Sunset and the new moon
8 & 9. Maps

1 comment:

  1. I've heard of headless chooks but headless fish?
    What will they think of next.
    Or perhaps they come headless these days so they fit in the pan.
    Congratulations anyway. You really are very clever...

    ReplyDelete