Friday 2 March 2012

Transitions...

Today is about transition...
From my large bathroom, separate shower room and separate toilet to...
A tiny bathroom with a floor space of 70cm x 66cm.
Not even room to swing the proverbial cat!
But amazingly I manage very happily and have everything I need.
A toilet with a manual flush, fold down hand basin...
Above are cupboards, mirrors, a  place for the toilet paper rolls...
On the wall are containers for shampoo, hand sanitiser,
always being conscious of saving water...
And a basket for more shampoo and all titivating female things.
I use a 12 volt shower with a bilge pump in a large
stainless steel pot of hot water.
It uses less water, I can wash my hair and have a shower
with 7 litres of water!
You can see my laundry/towel rack and on the floor my laundry bucket.
I want for nothing.





Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Your new lifestyle certainly seems to be agreeing with you...

    ReplyDelete