Thursday 22 March 2012

Girl's Can Do Anything...




Posted by Picasa
Well...
I'ts one thing to catch the fish but then what?
Several options...
I could gut it then bake or smoke it or fillet it and cook in the pan.
I opted for filleting, partly to make sure that I could.
I don't want to rely on 'mere males' who think they can do it better than me.
Well at the moment they can... But I'm learning as you will see.
I rolled these fillets in a little flour then cooked in Olive oil...
Delicious.
I also learn't from a fellow motor homer how to use
my portable BBQ as a smoker.
Just use the tray and rack out of my smoker, sprinkle some Manuka sawdust on the tray, put the gutted and split open fish
on the rack and turn on the gas.
What could be easier.
And one less thing to find room for in the motor home.
He smoked some Snapper which we ate hot at 'Happy Hour'...
Mmmmm!
Finger lickin' good.

1 comment: