Friday 9 March 2012

Very Important Things!

Some things in life are very important...
Different things for different people, of course!
In my large house I had a very big wardrobe and a very big bathroom.
A transition has been happening and this is my wardrobe now.
It holds my summer clothes, with  a few more things in another cupboard...
And my shoes - well I won't mention them again.
My winter clothes are in storage to be retrieved when needed.
I did give my wardrobe an overhaul and with the encouragement
of a friend get rid of everything I had hoarded because...
'One day I might wear that'.
Know the feeling?
So now everything fits in my small space...
If I don't like it and wear it, get rid of it.
I showed you a picture of my small bathroom space...
More titivating, absolutely necessary, must have, makeup and creams live in baskets on the door...
I even manage my leg waxing!
,

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Your snippets on your transition to living happily in a little space are great - making the move is part of the journey - so to speak - enjoying each day is part of the result - of that there is no doubt.

    ReplyDelete