Tuesday 6 March 2012

Friends...

Angela and Carolyn.
We've been friends for years and flatted together in my house
until I decided that enough was enough...
It was time to do something different,
something I had wanted to do for a long time.
So I sold my house and possessions and moved into my motor home.
Carolyn, on the other hand...
Bought her own property.
Her first property.
What a role reversal. I'm totally happy adapting to small spaces,
living wherever the fancy takes me.
Carolyn on the other hand is busy sanding, painting, gardening.
We have just spent a lovely weekend together...
Me reading the paper and painting my fingernails.
Carolyn being very busy with renovations.
We laugh, we are both totally happy.
Over the weekend I met lots of people...
In car parks, in the bank, at church, who all, without exception,
envied the llife I was living, the freedom I am experiencing
and that I am so happy.
I'm following my dream...
So is Carolyn.
Are you?
Pictures:
1   Angela & Carolyn
2   My house that I sold
3  My motor home I now live in
4  Carolyn's new home
5  Carolyn's sanding & painting efforts
6  Spraying weeds!
7  Sunset looking towards Ahipara
8 Hurray I'm back at the beach!








Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Nicely summed up - if you are not happy with your lot - do something about it. Follow your dreams.

    ReplyDelete