Thursday 8 March 2012

Escaping to Freedom...

Yesterday I spent most of the day...
Preparing all the receipts and creating a spreadsheet
ready to send my tax to my accountant.
I hate doing this and put it off till the very last moment.
But inevitably the 'last' day comes and it's head down till it's done.
What rejoicing. This is my last tax return of being self employed, part time.
Now I am escaping, freedom is increasingly on my doorstep
as I shed the past and embrace the new.
After being engrossed I with figures and columns and totals
and losses and income...
I emerged into the day again to be greeted by a sullen stormy day (pic 2).
I ran outside with the wind in my hair - hurray, hurray!
Another step to small living and no more tax.
It's even more stormy this morning (pic 1).
I'm off to the nearest small town to the Post Shop and to celebrate with...
A delicious latte.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment