Tuesday 17 April 2012

The Fashion Department...

To continue the tour of my new home...
Between the kitchen and bedroom and opposite the bathroom is my wardrobe.
It's a bit smaller than the 6ft one I had in my previous life but...
It's surprising what fits in there.
I'm well set up for mirrors, I can look at myself from every direction...
A bit scary sometimes!
There is a shelf at the top for jackets and jerseys.
 Smaller fold up things are in my drawers...
A basket on top for make up and titivating essentials...
It's very important to me to maintain a feminine standard.
Just because I have chosen to live an alternative lifestyle doesn't mean I am going to embrace sloppiness or beach bum looks...
I still wear my pearls and diamonds.
There's also a fire extinguisher.
A couple of other things you might notice...
The broom and tucked in the back my boogie board.
Strange place to keep such things?
Well it's the tallest cupboard I have.
My friend who is a huge advocate of lateral thinking encourages me to think differently...
outside the traditional square...
So that's where they now live.
Just like the currently being drunk bottle of wine lives under the sink with the dish wash...
For easy access.
But more about that tomorrow when I show you my kitchen.
This is a gorgeous little home.
I am totally self contained and could survive for a long time off grid and in the wilderness or at the beach.
I'm sitting inside in the sun, snug and warm writing to you on a cool crisp autumn morning...
Breakfast now...




Posted by Picasa

1 comment: