Thursday 30 August 2012

It's Illegal... It's Immoral... Or It Makes You Fat...

I make them regularly...

It really doesn't matter what you're aiming at...
If it's something you enjoy you can be certain that...
It's illegal, it's immoral or it makes you fat.
Remember this song sung by the Beverley Sisters?
Well these delicious morsels might fall into that category...
But!

 

HERE'S THE RECIPE
They're great for life on the road in my house bus... No cooking...

250g cream cheese
2 tab honey
1 teasp lemon juice
3/4 cup muesli
3/4 cup each sultanas, chopped dates
1/2 cup each sunflower seeds, chopped glace cherries
Mix all tog, roll  into balls, coat with coconut or toasted chopped pumpkin kernels.
Keep in the fridge.
I change the fruit & nuts to whatever I feel like.

I'm going shopping today and going to buy dried apricots and ginger...
And some Brazil nuts...
Maybe some chocolate...
I kid myself they are healthy coz they've got muesli in - Haha!

ENJOY.

No comments:

Post a Comment