Sunday 24 June 2012

I Love To Go A Wandering...

 
 
 
 
 
 


Along the garden path...
And that is exactly what I do when I am parked in the Whangarei Town Basin and walk into town.
It's a lovely walk round the river, past the Mangroves.
This is a place that stray cats call 'home'...
Or unwanted cats are dumped.
Regularly cages are set to catch them and take them to better environs.
But I walk along the path and past the play ground.
I can either cross the road and round the round-about to Pak and Save, the nearest supermarket...
Or walk past the boats to several cafes and touristy shops, stop or keep going...
Ten minutes and I'm in 'City Central'.
Shopping has never been easier... No parking worries...
It's harder walking home again... Back to my bus...
I have to carry my shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment