Thursday 14 June 2012

Win... Win... Win...

This is my friend Di.
I met Di and her husband Hugh two summers ago at the NZMCA PoP site at Manganese Point, not far from Whangarei.
Di taught me to  play RummyKub. It's become one of my favourite games...
The other being Scrabble which I play online with a friend in Christchurch through Facebook.
Well... A couple of days ago who pulled up beside me at the Whangarei Town Basin, in their Toyota Coaster but Di & Hugh.
I hadn't seen them for ages so we had a great reunion.
The next day we had a really cold grey miserable day so what better to do than turn on the heater and stay snug inside and play RummyKub.
Since last seeing Di I have played with another friend and he must have taught me a few things...
We played eight games... right up to dinner time... and I won seven of them.
This is the game I lost...
Perhaps it was the glass of wine...

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment