Saturday 2 June 2012

A Bike... Means Exercise...

And that's a good thing. I'm very lazy about exercise and recently decided that has to change.
A young couple in a small van returning to the UK were selling 2 bikes...
So I bought one.
Plus a  helmet, lock and pump...
All for $50...
So no excuses.
I have been riding it round the road that circles the Uretiti DoC camp - my goodness am I unfit.
I needed the lowest gear to get up the tiniest hill!
I'm also going to ride it along the beach on the hard sand at low tide.
My Bedford has a bike rack on it, on the front as you can see, so that's  how me and my bike will travel together.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Wouldn't it be a good idea if your bike had a bus rack on it.
    Just think how fit you'd be then.
    Great photo of you on the bike...

    ReplyDelete