Sunday 3 June 2012

Cleaning Day...

The day had come I decided...
My lovely old girl needed a clean...
A spruce up before going to town.
The weather has been so lovely an ideal time to spend some hours with buckets and broom. There is plenty of water here but no hoses...
But the job got done.
Also as I cleaned it was an opportunity to have a close look at the paint work, see if I could discover any rust or anything that needed attention.
Nothing jumped out at me.
Next week the big cargo box is getting put on the back. It was supposed to happen last week but a bit of a delay.
Quite a big job as the lights need to be moved onto the back of the new box then rewired and the access to fill the fresh water tank will need to be moved.
So after that no doubt a few paint touch ups and might paint the whole cargo box.
I will wait and see what it looks like.

One thing I did decide, I need to carry some small steps...
I need to be about 3 ft taller to reach the top and scrub off the mould and moss that grows on the south side.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment