Saturday 27 October 2012

I Found Another Bedford Bus... Just Like Mine!


At the Bedford Rally last weekend...
Wandering round looking at all the old relics and history...
I spied the corner of a bus that looked familiar...

And it was... The same as my 1970 VAS model.
Tucked in behind other old buses... Under the trees...
Only good for spare parts.

I was really excited to find it...
Because it has the original big back window...

And original back emergency door...

And original curved back windows...
You can see them all here.
Sadly they have all been taken out of my bus when it was restored.
I would love to put them all back.
I can buy all the parts in this bus for $100...
How much would it cost to put them into my bus...
Any ideas... Suggestions..Offers?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment