Wednesday 3 October 2012

My Favourite Place... And Favourite Things To Do...


After a week at Ahipara having building things done and living with mess and upheaval...
Much as I loved getting the work done and lots more storage space...
I was very glad to go to probably my favourite
freedom parking spot... Ramp Road...
And get things back in order...
Put things on the new shelves...
Sit in the sun... Read...  And do nothing much.
I had a perfect day but woke the next morning to low grey cloud...
And  drizzle showers

At this time of the year it is deserted...
I don't know where everybody goes during the winter...
But not here! There's just me and the birds and the grass growing.
It's very different in the summer time... Which is slowly coming!

I did my morning things... Had breakfast... Took these photos...

Nothing and nobody as far as I could see..
I

And was on my way to Kerikeri...
It's a pretty place,  sub-tropical...
Some nice shops...
I was on my way here... to Body Divine... For a Thai Massage.
I absolutely love having a massage...
I haven't had a Thai massage before... The masseuse was Japanese...
It was wonderful... Pummelled and pushed... All the tender spots uneeringly found.
I didn't want it to end... But it did.


My next stop was Living Nature...
Also in Kerikeri.
I parked here overnight. 
This is the shop... There is a factory behind where the most wonderful...
Natural beauty products and make-up are made.
Upstairs is the therapy clinic...
The skin care range... The make-up... And the treatments...
Are second to none.
Their products are sold globally...
And only made with genuinely natural, New Zealand ingredients.
Have a browse  here...
I have been visiting here for years...
I have weaned myself off cheap, toxic, endocrine disrupting products
 and those I don't make myself I buy here...
Or online and have it delivered.
Their make-up is one of two or three organic and natural brands I use.



Upstairs is the clinic waiting room...
Beautifully lit... Lovely displays...


And information...


And the therapy room... So relaxing...
This was me...
Where I come to have all the bits of me that I want to be hairless...
Waxed and beautified.

No comments:

Post a Comment