Thursday 19 December 2013

Wheels Of Different Kind... One Person Power!


Finally my long  promised wheelchair is functional.
I have been waiting for the elevated leg rest...
And finally it arrived. So now I'm mobile on
wheels again... But only as far and as fast as
I can propel myself! It is very maneuverable. I can turn myself in
small circles, back myself into a corner, park in the sun... But not my leg!
 With my crutches and the wheelchair I think I will develop good arm muscles.


The leg rest... And my healing wounds.

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Angela, and hope you will be up and about on that poor injured leg before too long. We have enjoyed reading about your trips and adventures in your bus, get well soon and you can continue exploring our wonderful country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wheelies without a crash helmet though...

    ReplyDelete