Monday 4 August 2014

Brrr... T'was Frosty This Morning...

 I woke up this morning knowing it was cold...
I could feel it even tucked up in bed!
7.30am... -2 deg... I look at other places
as well, my children in Taipei and Miami,
friends in Whangarei... Where I am going tomorrow.

 I ventured outside just as the sun was rising...
Motor homes sitting in frozen isolated spendour...


 Everything was spectacularly white...
It seems colder and frostier and whiter in open spaces...

 Even my plants on the back of my bus were glistening
with white frost...

 My mint and parsley... They're looking happy in the sun now though.

 White grass...

 White everything...

And then the sun on the glittering snowy mountains...
I lit my fire... Had a hot shower...And into the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment