Sunday 26 August 2012

'Mahy Hot Glass Studio'... Handblown Wine Glasses...

 I was given some beautiful wine glasses recently... Sadly I broke one so went hunting for another.
They came from this shop... Have a look here... I had a browse... Mine were seconds... But they didn't have any.


 On my seond visit I discovered this hot glass blowing studio which is accessed through Burning Issues...
And lo and behold...
Sitting on their counter was some seconds... I had broken a pink one so wanted another... 
And they also had a turquoise one.
They were willing to sell to me direct...
So now instead of three I have four beautiful hand blown wine glasses...
All seconds, two you can obviously see how the hot glass has folded or become misshapen...
The other two... I'm not sure what is wrong with them...

I use them for candles... Here they are ready for the dinner table and to light the evening...
Or I could light two and drink out of two...

During the day this is where they live... They blend in beautifully with the 'Sea Colours' decor I am developing.

No comments:

Post a Comment