Thursday 17 May 2012

Life's A Beach... Or Is It...

Life's a beach... Or so they say.
Which one do you prefer?
A friend sent me a clip from U Tube, of the most crowded, populated places in the world.
This is a beach somewhere in Asia.
The one below is Uretiti where I have just spent two weeks...
Wonderful deserted wilderness.
Is it what we get used to?
What we grow up with?
How we develop our personal space?
Whatever it is... I don't want to go swimming in this soup of people.
Uretiti, where I can walk for miles and not see another person...
Where I can pick up shells, gather shell fish to eat...Swim...
Kayak...
Play on my Boogie Board...
I know where I would rather be...
We are very fortunate in New
Zealand to have such wide open spaces.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. you have big open spaces because everyone is leaving!

    ReplyDelete