Saturday 5 May 2012

Maiden Journey... 300+km

Here are some maps...
Follow the dotted line...
It was a lovely autumn drive along a narrow country road, up hills and down dale, brilliant autumn trees...
And all went well.
Then onto the motorway...
And all went well...
We stopped for the night at Orewa, I think you will find that on the map.
The next day onto Warkworth for mail, shopping and a delicious Chicken, Feta & Spinach pie for lunch. I also found a fantastic clothes shop and did a bit of damage to my bank balance...
But it was such a treat to find a shop that was a 'one off' and not a repeat of the same shops in every mall in NZ.
Onward to Uretiti DoC camp where I am now. It's wonderful weather...
Lots of Vitamin D...
And a good place to 'settle' for a while and adapt to my new home.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment