Wednesday 13 November 2013

Three Days At... Miranda Holiday Park

I had been at the beach for a while, the weather was cool and
windy and although I generally don't like or use holiday parks...
Miranda Holiday Park has a hot mineral pool which was very
appealing. I also had a lot of dirty laundry... And there was
 a mid-week special... Pay for two nights, the third
night free. So that seemed a very good deal to me.
Use of the pool and hot showers are included in the
nightly price. Washing machines and dryers only $2 each.


So here I am... Parked in the sun beside some grass
with my own outdoor table. The whole park was spotlessly
clean and very well cared for.


This is the communal lounge... Two big TV's where I
watched the Melbourne Cup.

The gleaming kitchen...

The wonderful laundry... Even a free iron!

Clothes lines in the sun. I dried all my laundry here.

Some of the chalets...

And motor home parking...

Tennis court and trampoline...

But the biggest attraction for me was the pool...

Open from 6.30am till 10pm... Closed 9.30am till 12 noon
for cleaning. There are adult only hours 6.30-7.30am and
8-10pm. It is a constant 36 degrees... Wonderfully clean...
And blissfully relaxing.


6.30am and the steam rising... I soaked for many hours a day
on my three day spa retreat.
Did my chores when it was closed then I was back again...
But... Another treat was waiting...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. It was a wonderful spot for us to stay till our new house was finished.
    That pool certainly took away some of the stress of moving....

    ReplyDelete